AI Research Engineer
Brain is a Research Company that creates proprietary datasets and algorithms for investment strategies, combining experience on financial markets with strong competences in Statistics, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
Brain also supports Clients in developing, optimizing and validating their own proprietary models.
We are seeking highly talented individuals, motivated by the chance to work in a highly dynamic and challenging research environment.
We offer flexibility in terms of working hours and location; what's important is your productivity, reliability and added value to the team.
The ideal candidate should be graduate or Ph.D. in a scientific subject, with strong computational and analytical skills and a drive for research.
Desired requirement would be the capacity to write code to perform statistical calculations on datasets using Python framework and the related statistical libraries. Knowledge and experience of machine learning libraries and natural language processing tools would be highly appreciated.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Similar to a research environment, you will develop software by leveraging on the latest machine learning and natural language processing libraries, build predictive models, run experiments, and validate ideas to better understand how the data around us influence the financial markets
- Implement working ideas in a robust computational infrastructure to create new alternative data products by adhering to highest industrial levels, from the initial idea to the running prototype, infrastructure and product.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Advanced degree in a scientific subject (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science), with strong computational and analytical skills and a drive for research.
- Excellent programming skills in Python with a knowledge of Machine Learning and NLP modules (for example Scikit-learn, Pandas, Tensorflow, Spacy, NLTK, Pytorch etc.)
Working at Brain you will build creative ideas through scientific reasoning, systematically test and elaborate hypotheses, implement working ideas in a robust computational infrastructure to create new data products.
- Percent Time: 100%
- Location: Remote with periodic meetings in Milan and Genova (Italy)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com